Friday, March 9, 2012

My one and Only❤

This here is my boyfriend Dyvonne Randle:) Besides my daughter he is the best thing that has ever happen to me. Our story is long, well not really but for me it has been a life time. We met in high school our freshmen year, freshmen year I was confused. I diidnt know what I wanted or who, from what he says, he asked me out freshmen year and I told him no I don't like black guys. I don't remember saying this but apparently Thats what I said. After he never tried again but still secretly crushed on me. Crazy part is I always secretly crushed on him as well, so did friends around me so I never acted on it. the end of jr year we were painting the senior lawn and at this time both of us we single, we flirted and played with paint and even exchanged numbers, I texted him later that night and never got a response also the next day still no response. I was a varsity cheerleader and dyvonne a Varsity football player, the senior cheerleader get to adopt a senior football player for the year to basically make them posters flyers snacks whatever we feel like to boost spirit. I chose Dyvonne, made him cupcakes and posters always have him a hug and said hi when I saw him. Something I never knew was that he hated the fact that I chose him. He accepted my gift was always polite I had no idea until recently he still resented me for turning him down freshmen year. After high school we went out separate ways, he got his own place with a group of friends and lived the young wild and free life style. I on the other hand had my daughter, Sophia Raeyln and attended school. Almost a year after my daughter father and I spilt and 8 months after he moved out dyvonne dropped of a mutual friend of ours at my house. He got out the car and said high and gave me a hug, all high school feeling I ever had for him smacked me in the face. I just thought wow he has grown up and nicely:) I asked my friend if he was taken and the response was no I also squeezed out his number. Because of the response I got last time I tried contacting him I was scared to do so again. Since high school my appearance had changed a lot I was nervous maybe he didn't want to talk To me. He took asked the same friend for my number and was nervous as well to contact me because I turn him down once already. I think 2 weeks went by until we finally started talking, April 3, 2011 was the day it all started. From that day and on we couldn't of been more perfect for each other in ever way. He's stubborn I'm understand we are complete opposites but exactly the same. From the moment we first kissed I have been in love with him. Of course I didn't tell him that, waited a awhile but not as long as he did. Lately our relationship has been really hard we try and stay strong and fight through it. We love one another with ever ounce of our being. I can not live with out him, I can't even not talk to him for to long. He lives in San bernardino and I live in Victorville, a long distance relationship. Everyone always tells me they never last buti am determined to prove them wrong. I feel like our love is strong enough to work throu any obstacle. Our lives our just starting and we have so much more to live and we plan on living it together:) always and forever❤

No comments:

Post a Comment