Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day #1 in my Crazy Life.

Hello People:)
Last night i got my car!! super exciting Melissa is back on the streets BEWARE!! So far today i had an interview this morning at Disneyland, went OK. The guy that interviewed me was a jerk face! I used to work for Disne and i had bad attendance cuz i was driving from victorville and i had school, he basically told me that if i didn't have such a great personality and didn't have great references from my old leads we wouldn't hire me. But, he did because i am awesome and theres no way he can turn me down. Now, i am at my mom's friends car shop and he is smogging and doing all the good stuff for my new car. I'm thinking of a name for it its brown ugly yes but umm maybe Brownie lol...got any ideas?  For the rest of my day I'm hoping i can get over to my boyfriends house!! i miss him so much i never get to see him he lives in san bernardino while i live in victorville. He does not have a car and my mother hates him so i have to aways find time to get to him:( My mm used to like him before they fought in her car and she throu him out of the car. crazy. His name is Dyvonne and he is amazing i LOVE him and he LOVES me what more is there to ask for. We are both 20 and crazy about each other, no matter the odds our love story will make to the happy ending it deserves.

My car is done smog checked. Now DMV fun:/.
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment